Koenigsegg Regera 2016

Koenigsegg Regera 2016

Item has a rating of 5
616 Downloads

Added December 7th 2015

Koenigsegg Regera 2016

Replace: Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG

Model fr…

Is possible to make it with only one forward gear (like in real world)?
Back to the top

gladiusm3n said

It is difficult to make. The same i released for NFS Carbon with DeZir and it works, with a bit bugs, but Dezir is slow than Regera.

Back to the top

Eclipse72rus said

gladiusm3n said

It is difficult to make. The same i released for NFS Carbon with DeZir and it works, with a bit bugs, but Dezir is slow than Regera.

I recently made a custom "ATTRIBUTES.MWPS" for this regera wich  features only  1 gear like the reallife car does and with a higher than 400KM/H topspeed . . . is it allowed to upload these attributes here on drivingpassion or not ? ( i am new here , and i dont know '-.- )
Back to the top

GamingVengeance said

I recently made a custom "ATTRIBUTES.MWPS" for this regera wich  features only  1 gear like the reallife car does and with a higher than 400KM/H topspeed . . . is it allowed to upload these attributes here on drivingpassion or not ? ( i am new here , and i dont know '-.- )

As far as I know, making new performance data for car mods is always allowed.

After this time, Find me in: NFSCars and NFS Secrets and NFS Police H.Q..
See ya! ;)
Back to the top

MNaeemi777 said

GamingVengeance said

thx 4 the quick reply MNaeemi777
Back to the top

GamingVengeance said

MNaeemi777 said

GamingVengeance said

thx 4 the quick reply MNaeemi777
is there a way to upload my attributes.mwps here ?
i could not find out yet :(edit : nevermind , i already found it . . .

Last edit: by GamingVengeance

Back to the top

Here is a custom attributes.mwps for the Koenigsegg Regera 2016 from ACLambor ! ! !
If you think you can handle my setup , give it a try ;D
With my setup the car can oversteer unpredictable if your ride gets airtime . . .
HARD TO HANDLE , ( ALMOST ) IMPOSSIBLE TO MASTER ! ! !
Attachment
Custom ATTRIBUTES.MWPS for ACLambor's Koenigsegg Regera 2016.zip
Back to the top

GamingVengeance said

Here is a custom attributes.mwps for the Koenigsegg Regera 2016 from ACLambor ! ! !
With my setup the car can oversteer unpredictable if your ride gets airtime . . .

Attachment

i have done the same shiet for my Regera…it works as sucks and makes impossible driving a car (after 0:30 my beta Regera works the same, as ACL's Regera with your performance).

Anyway it's good if you tried to do IRL Regera :thumbs:, but MW doesn't support 1-speed gearboxes. Also i have done DeZir(electric car) with 1-speed gearbox, but it works better that Regera.

Back to the top

@GamingVengeance You're hired. All the best! :lol:

See ya! ;)
Back to the top

MNaeemi777 said

@GamingVengeance You're hired. All the best! :lol:

thanks !
Back to the top

Eclipse72rus said

GamingVengeance said

Attachment

i have done the same shiet for my Regera…it works as sucks and makes impossible driving a car (after 0:30 my beta Regera works the same, as ACL's Regera with your performance).

Anyway it's good if you tried to do IRL Regera :thumbs:, but MW doesn't support 1-speed gearboxes. Also i have done DeZir(electric car) with 1-speed gearbox, but it works better that Regera.

i just downloaded your renault dezir car mod and besides an low topspeed( stock ) i handles pretty well , i think about 25% of the original attributes is still the default from ACLambor , the other 75% is scratch made XD . . . while creating my setup i searched google for a few vehicle specs to make it as "real" as possible , i will try to make a v2 of it .
i checked the attributes form your dezir and i could try change a few values in my setup , just to make it possible to drive with 1 gear even though nfsmw is not designed for it . When i saw the video you posted it seemed that the car in your video has a slower Acceleration than mine ?!
I am an 19 year old girl with just some knowhow with programming ,so i can't create any  miracles but i think with enough time and patience that it will be possible to make this Regera car mod drivable like it should in real life . . . with the help of many modders it might be possible to create cars with the same performance/handling as their reallife counterparts .
Back to the top

GamingVengeance said

Eclipse72rus said

GamingVengeance said

Attachment

i just downloaded your renault dezir car mod and besides an low topspeed( stock ) i handles pretty well , i think about 25% of the original attributes is still the default from ACLambor , the other 75% is scratch made XD . . . while creating my setup i searched google for a few vehicle specs to make it as "real" as possible , i will try to make a v2 of it .
i checked the attributes form your dezir and i could try change a few values in my setup , just to make it possible to drive with 1 gear even though nfsmw is not designed for it . When i saw the video you posted it seemed that the car in your video has a slower Acceleration than mine ?!
I am an 19 year old girl with just some knowhow with programming ,so i can't create any  miracles but i think with enough time and patience that it will be possible to make this Regera car mod drivable like it should in real life . . . with the help of many modders it might be possible to create cars with the same performance/handling as their reallife counterparts .

I just saw your car mod of a ford mustang wich is used by ken block , does it have a major drift handling or just a minor drift handling cuz i like drifting with all kinds of cars with the cops on your tail XD
Back to the top

GamingVengeance said

cuz i like drifting with all kinds of cars with the cops on your tail XD

Just in grand canyon (NFS Carbon) :cool:

See ya! ;)
Back to the top

GamingVengeance said

When i saw the video you posted it seemed that the car in your video has a slower Acceleration than mine ?!
low values of torque curve than IRL(-50%)  with transmission setup from Dezir  :)

Back to the top

GamingVengence, I think there is a way around this.

Set all 9 torque to the same value as the peak torque of the Regera. Then by trial and error, we need to find the correct value for gear efficiency for the reverse, neutral and first gears.
Back to the top

At low revs, there is low torque, so the car is pathetically slow. however, the torque suddenly reaches NFSC Corvette Z06 fully tuned values and since gear efficiency is set to 1 for all values, the first gear just can't control this surge of power.
Back to the top

MNaeemi777 said

GamingVengeance said

cuz i like drifting with all kinds of cars with the cops on your tail XD

Just in grand canyon (NFS Carbon) :cool:

To be honnest , i SUCK at canyon drift . . .
I prefer "KIMEI TEMPLE" where i set a record of 1.251.673 points on 2 laps with the chevy camaro concept ( bonus car ) if i want i could drift endless on kimei temple ! <3
Try to drift with traffic ( maximum ) and police ( five - 0 , one-time , popo's , pigs , call em what ever you want XD )
 enabled 4 a challenge ( u need extra options 4 this challenge !">
Back to the top

Make your post civil and relevant.

Eclipse72rus said

GamingVengeance said

When i saw the video you posted it seemed that the car in your video has a slower Acceleration than mine ?!
low values of torque curve than IRL(-50%)  with transmission setup from Dezir  :)

50% lower torque then irl ? ? ?
Sounds pretty interesting . . .
i'll give it a try with a few things in my setup , just to find out how it handles
Back to the top

Make your post civil and relevant.

LTLGamer said

GamingVengence, I think there is a way around this.

Set all 9 torque to the same value as the peak torque of the Regera. Then by trial and error, we need to find the correct value for gear efficiency for the reverse, neutral and first gears.

All 9 values the same as peak torque ? ? ?
That means about 1500 pound feet of torque all around the rpm scale ! ! !
no offense , but i tried it with a setup that was exactly the same as the regera irl ( torque only ) , but only the last 4 values crossed the 1000 torque limit . . .
with a controller or a playseat ( which i use ) you can vary between full power or just cruisin' around ( 6th gear ,  redlinin' with barely 65 miles an hour . . . . . .  . well sh#t      '-.-
if you drive this setup with a keyboard , you will have a hard time getting this thing to roll , i tried the "irl setup" with my playseat and even i had quite some trouble to handle it , even though i did race in high end competitions with go-karts ( i retired due a almost fatal  crash XD  ) i still had trouble driving it "NORMALY" :.(

if anyone can handle my current setup without imediatly overstering and kissin' a wall at a high speed , then you have my respect

#INSTANTRESPECT <3">
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.