2017 Porsche 911 RSR (991-2) - Comments

2017 Porsche 911 RSR (991-2)

2017 Porsche 911 RSR (991-2)

Item has a rating of 5
65 Downloads

Added June 16th 2017

2017 Porsche 911 RSR(991-2)

This car is converted from Real Ra…

Not only the car is splendid, but you also made it with 2 replacements!  :o And all the beautiful racing liveries are present as bodykits! :thumbs: Excellent work, Eclipse brother, another delicious ride will rock in MW!  :wub:

Last edit: by Esoptron

Back to the top

Now a great car will kick-butt to that shit Punto! :D
Back to the top

DO NOT UPGRADE THIS CAR'S PERFORMANCE.

I tried to put all Ultimate parts on this car and it essentially went apeshit. When I accelerated, it flew forwards at enough speed to make an F-22 shit itself, and it landed on its roof below a tunnel near the car park in Camden Beach. A while after that, the game crashed.

If the car is stock, this problem does not happen. Attempting to install aftermarket tires on this car without using the "Max Performance" option will also crash the game, and I believe the two bugs are related.

This was only tested on the Fiat Punto version, I'll test the Ford GT version later.

EDIT: Can confirm this problem does not happen in the Ford GT version of the car, so I'd say avoid the Punto version for now.

Last edit: by CozmicDragon

Back to the top

CozmicDragon said

I tried to put all Ultimate parts on this car and it essentially went apeshit. When I accelerated, it flew forwards at enough speed to make an F-22 shit itself, and it landed on its roof below a tunnel near the car park in Camden Beach. A while after that, the game crashed.

If the car is stock, this problem does not happen. Attempting to install aftermarket tires on this car without using the "Max Performance" option will also crash the game, and I believe the two bugs are related.

This was only tested on the Fiat Punto version, I'll test the Ford GT version later.

Mine works perfectly. I had updated all performance parts and not crashed. I also replaced it with Punto.
Back to the top

MNaeemi777 said

CozmicDragon said

Mine works perfectly. I had updated all performance parts and not crashed. I also replaced it with Punto.

i have tested it again and everything works perfectly :)

Back to the top

CozmicDragon said

EDIT: Can confirm this problem does not happen in the Ford GT version of the car, so I'd say avoid the Punto version for now.

I haven't tested it yet but by reading what others have said you must have another mod installed that's causing those weird bugs. Uninstall all car mods and then test it again. If those bugs remain after that and you still have other mods installed that change the gameplay, graphics or whatever uninstall them all as well and then try it again.

Back to the top

This problem also happened with me in the past too. Both MNaeemi777 and Nox are right: it is caused by a conflict with other car mods and/or mods that alter the cars' performance data.

My suggestion is, like Nox said, to remove all other mods from the ADDONS folder and then try again. Matter of fact, the BEST thing to do is to modify the data of the ATTRIBUTES file yourself until the problem goes away. Fiddle with the values of the TORQUE and transmission, read a few tutorials on this subject, you don't even need VLT Edit, you can do it manually by opening the ATTRIBUTES file with Notepad. Learn how to edit a car's performance on your own, it's no big deal, and it's also a good thing to learn something new.

I am currently playing the Career mode with the version which replaces Punto and I never encountered such problems, neither in Career Mode, nor in Single Race, after upgrading the car to the max.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.